GRAM Traffic Counting, Inc., established in 1998, specializes in the accurate, reliable, prompt and cost-efficient field collection of traffic data throughout the United States. Working for such diverse clients as government agencies, engineers, developers, and private firms, we have expertise in the following categories: Travel Surveys, License Plate Surveys, ATR Counts, Video, Turning Movement Counts, Delay Studies, Gap Studies, Travel Time Studies, Speed Curve Indicator, and Manual Counts.
At GRAM Traffic Counting, Inc., we focus on our clients and their needs. In addition to hundreds of pieces of state-of-the-art equipment that we use in the field and the ability to mobilize to any area nationwide, we have developed proprietary software that allows us quickly to provide user-friendly data to our many satisfied customers. Some of our strong points are:
- We provide customized services for each of our clients' specialized needs.
- We develop a lasting, sound, close-working relationship with our clients.
- We keep our clients well informed of project status throughout the project time frame.
- We maintain close communication with our field units and, if necessary, are able rapidly to modify on-going fieldwork at our clients' request.
- We have experienced field crews who are supervised by seasoned and professional project managers.
- We have the experience and the staff to collect and process traffic data on small or large-scale projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.